It all started out innocently enough…
The boys could not keep their hands off the candy, but they were actually very careful…
Thanks to the constant battle between the gingerbread/frosting combo and myself, we almost had a train wreck instead of a train (notice the engine leaning towards Little J)…
But we persevered.
It wasn’t perfect. By any means.
But it’s still standing.
And I have some proud helpers and fun memories to show for it.
Blessings abound here at Home with the Boys…
71. Watching TV cuddled up with the hubby.
72. Red & green M&Ms.
73. Fresh popcorn with real butter.
74. A hubby who is a master present wrapper.
75. Christmas movies and specials galore.
76. Singing Christmas carols during worship – O come let us adore Him, indeed.
77. “Mommy, I want you.”
78. Hearing Little J start praying on his own.
79. Helpful friends – in real life and online.
80. The joy found in the REAL meaning of Christmas.
What imperfect moments have made great Christmas memories for you?