Hi, I’m Erin and I’m a mother of boys.
If you’re a regular reader, you may or may not be one as well. Or maybe you are visiting because you heard something new was coming.
Either way, let me share my heart with you for a minute.
I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to raising boys. I grew up with one sister. Yes, I love sports more than the average girl, but that hardly gives me an advantage at this point in the game with my boys being four and under! Maybe a good “in” as they grow up, but that is all!
So I’ve been looking for help. Looking to connect with Christian moms of boys who have been there, done that. And those who are doing it now. Those with questions like mine and those with answers.
And God led me very clearly to this…
The M.O.B. Society
The name comes from a good friend (who you’ll hear from if you stick with me here) who had the same vision, just in real life – connecting Christian Mothers Of Boys. Helping one another out – whether it is with one boy, two boys, or more than a few boys!
And ultimately, it’s all about raising our sons to be godly men, men of character, men who seek the Lord with all their heart.
So that is the goal of the M.O.B. Society. Sharing stories that makes laugh, cry, say “ah ha!” and most of all, relate to one another. We have some amazing moms of boys ready to share, but this is for all of us and here is what you can do to get involved…
- Subscribe to Home with the Boys by feed or e-mail to keep up with the fabulous guest posts, reviews and giveaways that will be featured through the M.O.B. Society!
- Put the sweet M.O.B. Society button, created by the lovely and talented Cherie over at Heart and Soul Reflections, in your sidebar to let your readers know you’re in! It will be up on the Blog Flair page soon!
- Join the M.O.B. Society discussions in the Home with the Boys BlogFrog community or start your own! If starting a new one, please include M.O.B. somewhere in the title!
- Tweet it up! Use the hashtag #mobsociety to find, encourage and pray for each other on Twitter!
- Read the fabulous guest posts and give them some comment love – starting with the first one, which will be up today!
UPDATED ways to get involved…
- Follow @TheMobSociety on Twitter along with the #mobsociety hashtag.
- “Like” our Facebook page and join in on some fun conversations!
- Sign up for our e-newsletter by typing your e-mail in the box in the right hand column.
- AND check out a preview of our brand new site and get some important dates!
I am praying that we will all be blessed by the M.O.B. Society – and that I will learn something along the way!
All children are a gift from the Lord. Our gifts just happen to be male and there was no instruction manual! Let’s figure this out and love on our boys together!