This woman is the reason I am counting my blessings more throughout each week, and here in print every Monday.
Her words at the Relevant Conference are part of the reason I’m still even blogging – telling my story, as she says. Writing.
And now there is her book. Full of more fabulous words. But most of all, full of Jesus.
If you want to read a book, other than the Bible, that will make you hunger for more of Him and discover anew the joys and blessings right in front of you, THIS is the book for you.
I’m reading it along with the Bloom Book Club over at (in)courage and it’s not too late for you to join in – we’re only on Chapter 5! You will be so inspired and blessed by the videos with Ann, Jessica and Angie, as well as the conversation that follows in the comments section of each post.
And then join me in continuing to count my blessings…
221. Homemade pizza – without cheese for me!
222. Three-hour naps.
223. Fun Valentine’s presents from the hubs!
224. Successful craft time at youth group girls’ sleepover.
225. Warmer temps and outdoor adventures.
226. Cough medicine for the boys.
228. This post. Trying it this week. And hopefully every day after.
229. Nebraska beats Texas – in men’s basketball! What the what?!
230. Quick resolution to car troubles.
231. Passionate children.
232. Making fun new accessories!
234. “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” -Proverbs 15:1
235. A child’s prayers for his sick friend.
236. The Kindle app on my iPad.
237. Being wrapped up in my hubby’s hugs.
238.”How do you spell…?” over and over again…from the two-year-old!
239. Lots of friends expecting bundles of joy!
240. “The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.” -Psalm 34:10 (Our Seeds verse of the week!)
Have you started counting yet? What number are you on?