Joining in on Oh Amanda‘s Top Ten Tuesday link-up…
We all need them:
Books, articles, blogs, words that inspire and encourage us to be the best version of ourselves.
I need it daily.
And here is where I find it…
My Top Ten Inspirational Blogs
Inspiration as a mother:
1. Impress Your Kids – The BEST place for ideas and activities to impress the Word of God on our children’s hearts!
2. Inspired To Action – Kat inspires me in many areas, but especially in the area of motherhood. I love her e-book about putting together your own Mommy Mission Statement.
3. I Take Joy – Sally’s beautiful words and experience combine for a wonderful place of encouragement for me in this stage of my mothering journey. I am currently reading her book Mission of Motherhood and even in the first 20 pages, I am changed.
4. The MOB Society – Yes, I am one of the founders of this site, but the team of writers that contribute touch my hear every day. I LOVE this connection with other boy moms.
Inspiration as a wife:
5. Women Living Well – Courtney is real and honest, but challenges us to follow a true Biblical model as a wife. This is a must visit for all areas as well.
Inspiration as a homemaker:
6. Raising Homemakers – This site is intended for moms raising daughters but I learn something for myself every day here!
7. My Blessed Life – I love Myra’s mixture of home decor, recipes and her beautiful heart!
Inspiration as a daughter of the King in this world:
8. A Holy Experience – I don’t know if I have the words to describe what Ann’s words do to me each and every day. I just know that I am in awe of our Creator every time I leave her place.
9. The Gypsy Mama -Lisa-Jo spills her heart wide open and I find such beauty there. Beauty that comes straight from Him.
10. (in)courage – Almost like a daily devotional for me, this is truly a place of encouragement for EVERY woman. A beautiful community.
What words inspire you? A blog? A book? Please share!