I know this isn’t the same for every woman, but I love being the person who cooks and bakes for my family.
However, we all have different tastes and for most meals I like to cook things the hubby and the boys will enjoy. Don’t get me wrong, they have to be things I like as well 🙂
Today it’s all about the ladies though…
By that I mean recipes that are a little fancy or pretty – this just seem like fun “girly food” to me!
And once again, I’d like to thank the wonder that is Pinterest for the inspiration…
Top Ten Girly Foods I Can’t Wait to Make
1. The Peach Flip – seems like a fun brunch drink!
3. Strawberry Nachos – so pretty!
4. Crock Pot Baked Apples – a woman’s dream: easy AND lovely to look at!
5. Chocolate Caramel Potato Chips – you must try these. The PERFECT blend of salty and sweet.
6. Bacon Baked Potatoes – Ok, bacon isn’t really a girly food but I just love it too much to not mention it here. And these really do look impressive, don’t you think?!
7. English Toffee – I have a severe weakness for toffee. I really should not try to make this.
8. Pumpkin Fluff Dip – such fun for a fall girls’ get-together!
9. Raspberry ice cubes – Not a recipe, but a GREAT idea to make pretty drinks. Would be fab in lemonade!
10. Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate – hello, gorgeous!
What foods do you like to share with your girlfriends or indulge in by yourself?