It’s County Fair Week here and we are excited!
1. Our friend Mindee’s
daughter was riding her horse in competition. We were able to go to her stall and the boys touched the horse’s soft nose – so big next to my little guys! Then we watched her compete in English riding – so elegant! You can read all about it on Mindee’s
– quite a week they’ve had!
2. Animals everywhere! The boys were in heaven! There are lots of animals being shown – rabbits, chickens, geese, ducks, cows, etc. – but there was also a petting zoo with camels, a kangaroo, a monkey and many more. It was an animal lover’s dream!
3. FAIR FOOD. Need I say more? (Ribbon taters – YUM!)
4. Where else are you going to see a tractor made entirely out of CANS. 339 cans to be precise. I love it!
5. It was free! That’s right – FREE! I am always up for free entertainment for the boys!
And because of that, we might even head back later this week!
Stay tuned for Jeremiah’s favorite part of the fair…