I have included affiliate links below. When you purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting this site and our sponsorship of our Compassion child, Samson!
Ever thought about going to ModCloth for your gift ideas? Well, you should! I have to admit, I thought they were all about clothes and accessories, but I was proven wrong!
They have an awesome gift guide which you can check out here: ModCloth Gift Guide. It is FULL of unique gift ideas your friends and family will just love! And you will laugh a lot looking through the gifts as well – HILARIOUS stuff!
I have my top 5 gifts from their site below, but head to ModCloth right now and pick out some perfect gifts for this Holiday Season!
Oh, to make it all even more fabulous, all gifts are 20% off through 10 am PST Friday, November 8th! This sale ends SOON, so don’t miss it!
My Five Favorites from The ModCloth Gift Guide…
5. Take It by Storm Alarm Clock – My boys would go CRAZY over this. I kind of love it, too.
4. What About Bauble? Necklace in Rich Mauve – I love a good bauble necklace and this color is divine.
3. Bookshelf Bandit Tote in Caterpillar – A very favorite book in our house and the perfect library bag!
2. What Do You Say? Wall Decor – Seven frames + 60 letters you can swap out to make any saying!
1. Every Sizzle Day Oven Mitts – It’s bacon – need I say more?! Bacon = winning.