Today I’m thinking about music, and I have several playlists to share with you! First, I’ve found some GREAT Christian music to run to recently!
Here are my current favorite Christian running songs:
1. The Proof of Your Love by For King and Country
2. Awake My Soul by Chris Tomlin & Lecrae
3. We Won’t Be Shaken by Building 429
4. Middle of Your Heart by For King and Country
5. Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher
6. God’s Great Dance Floor by Chris Tomlin
7. Me Without You by tobyMac
8. All This Time by Britt Nicole
9. You’ve Got a Home by Christa Wells
10. Do Everything by Steven Curtis Chapman
My list isn’t final for the half-marathon this weekend yet, so tell me…
What are your favorite Christian songs for running?
And don’t forget there are only a few days left to donate as I run for Team Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child this Saturday! Praying God will bring together $500 in these last days! Thanks for your donations and prayers!
Linking up to We Are That Family’s Works for Me Wednesday fun!