Our family loves family movie nights – popcorn, blankets, snuggles on the couch and all being together!
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about Family Movie Night tomorrow on FOX! When a companies team up to put together movies that the whole family can watch together, I want to support it and tell the world!
Plus, this Family Movie Night movie has an awesome message – several of them actually!
I had the pleasure of previewing “Truth Be Told,” which airs tomorrow night, April 16th at 8/7 c on FOX, presented by Wal-Mart and P&G…
Starring Candace Cameron Bure, David James Elliott and Ronny Cox, Truth Be Told plays upon the old adage, that “honesty is the best policy,” and according to Colorado’s leading marriage counselor, Annie Morgan (Candace Cameron Bure, “Full House” and “Make It Or Break It”), honesty is the key to successful long-term relationships. Ironically, Annie has never been
married and doesn’t always follow her own advice. Truth Be Told will take viewers on an entertaining yet touching journey as Annie begins to realize that the truth may have its consequences, but ultimately it’s what opens our hearts and brings out the best in each other.
Here’s a little preview for you…
So why did I like this movie so much?
1. I’m a sucker for romantic comedies.
2. In this movie, a strong, healthy marriage is a GOOD thing. Not very common on TV these days.
3. I love Candace Cameron Bure. From DJ Tanner to a strong Christian woman in Hollywood, it has been so fun to follow her career and now see her in quality family entertainment!
4. A CLEAN movie to watch as a family!
5. Anybody else watch JAG? My family watched that show and it’s great to see David James Elliot in this movie!
6. A great springboard for a conversation about honesty with your family.
7. It was fun! The chemistry between the two stars, the location, the story – all fun!
Ok, there are a lot more reasons, but I’ll stop there and let you enjoy it for yourself!
Mark your calendars for Saturday night at 8/7 c and watch “Truth Be Told” on FOX!
I was able to watch the producer’s cut of “Truth Be Told” in advance, but received no other compensation for this post and all opinions are 100% my own! I just want to spread the word about family-friendly entertainment!