So I know these kinds of posts usually go up in the month before Christmas, but my family actually reads my blog so I couldn’t post what I was making for them this year until AFTER they received their gifts!
And people still have birthdays in January, right? So you can use handmade gift ideas anytime!
Here are my…
Top Ten Favorite Handmade Gifts I Made for Christmas 2010
7. Handmade Glass Pendant Necklaces
(No tutorial – a friend’s mom had all the equipment and taught us!)
6. Chunky Crochet Hat with Brim
(must be a Ravelry member to view – but it is free to join!)
5. McKinley’s Springtime Crochet Hat (another Ravelry pattern)
4. Petite Scarf – Not a gift, but I just love it!
(I used a different flower pattern than listed.)
3. One-Skein Scarf – I made for this my dad, but I don’t have a picture of him in it!
2. Loom-Knit Mobius Shawl (in a book I had!)
1. Flirty Ruffle Scarf and Wharton Wristers
And now we’re having fun with crafts and such with all this cold weather! I love to keep these hands busy!
Have you been making anything with your hands lately? Crafts, gifts, food?
wow! You do some BEAUTIFUL work!
I love the superhero capes!
Those were all beautiful!!
Oooh! I love the ruffly twirly scarf! So cute!
Those wristers are so much fun and your sister makes a great model.
Wow, you are so talented! I love those ideas.
Wow Erin! How lucky is your family to have received such special and fantastic gifts… made with your love! Beautiful!
I’ve had so many comments from co-workers and friends on my shawl.
I love it — and the sugar scrub is great. Your dad’s scarf looks great too. They’re all especially needed in the brutal winter we’re having!!
Thanks from your mom.